Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Pressing on - even when its hard


S – Scripture
Philippians 3 v. 14 I press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

O – Observation
Press on. Marathons. Sometimes it feels like we’re running down hill (easy). Sometimes it’s going up a steep hill. This is where we get to the point where the Cows eat the Cabbage. You must press on to achieve the prize. What good is it to run the race only to quit with a 100 yards left? Such is our life and faith. We must press on, never waiver, always abide, study God’s word, pray and fix our eyes on him. Till the day we die.

A – Application
Are there times when I want to take a break? Are there distractions in my life that will redirect me from the prize?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Give me the spiritual toughness of a marathon runner. Love Will

Photo by Clique Images on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment