Friday, April 10, 2020

How to react when Life Happens!


S – Scripture
Philippians 1 v. 14  And most of the brethren has been made confident in the Lord because of my imprisonment, and are much more bold to speak the Word of God without fear.

O – Observation
Two things come to mind when I read this verse. 1) Sometimes things happen to you for the benefit of others. It’s true sometimes, it’s NOT really “all about me.” In this case, it’s Paul’s leadership during bad times that inspires folks to be Bold and Fearless about sharing the Good News. 2) Trust in God. Paul trust that God has put him in various situation for a purpose. How he reacts speaks volumes to his faith. Do as I say, AND as I do.
A – Application
How am I reacting to the situations in my life? Do I inspire others for Christ?

P – Prayer
Jesus, Help me to inspire others for you. Love Will

Image by Deirdre Weedon from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment