Friday, April 24, 2020

There is so much to be thankful for!!


S – Scripture
Philippians 4 v. 4 Rejoice in the Lord Always, again I will say rejoice.

O – Observation
There’s 2 Key words in this verse. The first word is In. Not with, or alongside, but IN. How do you get “in”? It’s recognizing that everything you have is a Gift from him. Your house, your cars, its my
wife (Great Gift!!). It’s all from Him. There is a lot to rejoice over. The second word is, Always. Being in America we make take for granted various things. We may take for granted our health, or that our left pinky finger doesn’t hurt. However, we sure feel it when it does hurt. So… Always rejoice. There is so much to be thankful for.

A – Application
Do I spend time rejoicing in the Lord? Is it a part of my daily life?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Thanks for all that I have; Health, Home and Family. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment