Saturday, April 18, 2020

Build each other up!!


S – Scripture
Philippians 2 v. 29 So receive him in the Lord with all joy; honor such men.

O – Observation
Paul was saying these words about Epaphroditus, a fellow missionary and partner in his work. Epaphraditus nearly died for the work of Christ. I don’t know anyone like him personally, but I do know several people both paid professionals (pastors, youth leaders, etc) and unpaid, my Mom and Dad, Eric Basset, Dan Brush, Ryan Stockamp, Jake Dablemount that put their faith on the line. We need to honor them. That strengthens them, encourages them. We need to work to build each other up. It’s what family does.
A – Application
Am I building my fellow Christian Brothers and Sister’s up? How can I encourage them?



P – Prayer
Jesus. Help me to be a great Encourager for those who believe in you. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment