Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Things to pray for


S – Scripture
Philippians 1 v. 2-4  I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with Joy.

O – Observation
There’s two key things that come out in these verse. 1) Thanking God. So often when we use God as a medicine cabinet for what ails us or our friends. And, God did say, “cast your fears on him” but, I
think he would want to hear our thanks too. 2) Praying for others. Sure we pray for our immediate family, but do we pray for our Brothers and Sisters and their families? What about the folks at work? What about our friends? What about for our kid’s unknown spouses?

A – Application
Am I taking time in my prayer life to be thankful and to pray for more than just my family?

P – Prayer
Jesus,  Help me to be joyful. Help me to pray for my whole family, friends and others. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment