Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be Content with your Birth order


S - Scripture     
Matthew 1 v. 3  And Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar.       

O - Observation             
It's interesting to note that in the long list of Genealogy, Perez and Zerah are the only multiple sets of kids mentioned. Everyone else was the Son of so and so and the Father of _____.  What's so special about these two guys? First, Perez and Zerah are twins. Zerah was coming out first, Tamar even put a ribbon around his arm, but was pulled back in and Perez came out First. Reminds me of the switcharoo that Jacob did to Esau. The conception of the twins in interesting as well. See Genesis 38  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+38&version=NIV

A - Application            
What makes these guys stand out? What differentiates me from my brothers? Tim after all is the birthright linage to the Kiehl name. Am I honoring my brothers?    

P - Prayer  
Jesus,  Thanks for my birth order. Thanks for putting me where you want me. Love Will.   


No comments:

Post a Comment