Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Choose Relationship over Religion


S – Scripture
Philippians 3 v. 7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ

O – Observation
These are Paul’s words. He was saying in the previous verses that he had Power and Prestige among the religious leader, but gave that up for becoming a Follower of Christ. But his experience is different; he had a close relationship with Jesus. I think that’s the key- Religion vs. Relationship. Paul gave up the religion and instead developed a very close and personal relationship with Jesus. That is what God wants, not our good deeds, or how we look, or our status. No – He wants our hearts. For where you Heart is, there will be your treasure.
A – Application
Am I giving Jesus my Heart?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Help me to have a deep personal relationship with you. Love Will


Image by kalhh from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment