Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hold on to the truth!!!


S – Scripture
Philippians  3 v. 16 Only let us hold true to what we have attained.



O – Observation
Three words jump out in this passage. 1) Attained. What do we have? Eternal Life! Something better than we can imagine. 1 Corinthians 2 v. 9, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. 2) True. This is most certainly true. But now days, truth seems to be variable. My truth may be different than your truth. I just don’t want to offend you.  However, Jesus said, “I AM THE TRUTH.”  Finally, 3) Hold. This is an action verb. It requires effort. We must have effort on our part. We must spend time in the word of God.

A – Application
Am I holding on to the TRUTH?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Thanks for being the TRUTH. Help me to hold tightly to you. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment