Saturday, April 25, 2020

How to manage worry


S – Scripture
Philippians 4 v. 6  Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

O – Observation
Wow! The first five words of this verse is tough. I guess Bobbi McFadden called it when he sang, “Don’t Worry, Be Happy.” But how can you achieve this? By bringing EVERTHING, not just the Big Things, but the Little Things to God in prayer. He wants us to talk to him. He also wants us to be thankful for all that we have, both Good and Bad. It is from God for our benefit. Regarding worrying remember what Jesus called a spade a spade when he said in Matthew 6 v. 27, “ Any which of you by being anxious, can add one cubit to his span of life?”



A – Application
Do I worry needlessly? If so, can I take my worries to Jesus? Am I bringing everything to Jesus?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Give me the blessing of a worry free life. Help me to fully rely on you. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment