Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Doing all things!!!


S – Scripture
Philippians 4 v. 13 I can do all things in him who Strengthens me.

O – Observation
This is one of my favorite verses. When ever I face a challenge, a problem, I always come to this verse. It reminds me, that I just need to plug into the right source for Power – Jesus Christ. He will and has strengthened me. This verse is actually a badge of courage as you face life. If you believe this verse with your heart, life becomes liberating. The insurmountable challenges will become surmountable. They will not necessary go away, but we can conquer them. Reminds me of a key verse, John 16 v. 33, “In this world you will  have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

A – Application
Am I plugged in? Have I done All things?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Thanks for Strengthening me. Help me to face ALL things with great confidence. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment