Thursday, April 9, 2020

Take advantage of your life experiences


S – Scripture
Philippians 1 v. 12  I want you to know brethren, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the Gospel.

O – Observation
These are Paul’s words. Think of all the things that happened to Paul. Shipwrecks. Beatings. Prison. Check out 2 Corinthians 11 v. 23-38 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+11%3A+23-28&version=NIV
If it was me, I’d think that I was snake bit. God just hated me. But no… Paul used these life
experiences to spread the Good News. Each instance had put him in front of many different people. And he delivered for God.

A – Application
What has and is happening to me? Good or Bad, am I using my life experience to advance the Gospel?

P – Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for the situation that I’m in right now. Help me to use this as time to share the Good News. Love Will

Image by Alois Wonaschütz from Pixabay 

1 comment:

  1. How appropriate for this time in our world. Thank you for the word you share with us!
    Love you Will and Sandy!!!

    ReplyDelete