Thursday, April 16, 2020

Why we need to do things without grumbling


S – Scripture
Philippians 2 v. 14 Do all things without grumbling or questioning.

O – Observation
Ouch!! There’s three words that kill me. All. Grumbling. Questioning. Jesus want’s us to be 100% consistent. He knows that there will be situations that suck or cause hardships. So why don’t we get any slack? The following verse (15) clues us in. “So that we may be Children of God without blemish in a perverse generation, so that we will shine as lights in the world.” Think about it. To keep a fire burning it needs something to burn, and it takes a continuous effort to keep it burning. So burn brightly for God.

A – Application
Am I keeping my light lit? Does it burn at all times for Jesus

P – Prayer
Jesus. Help me to keep the light on. Help me to not grumble or question. Love Will.


Image by Myriam Zilles from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment