Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Jesus will be there for you


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 4 v. 13  The Lord will rescue me from every evil and save me for his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

O - Observation
Fear not! In all situations Jesus will be there for you. Psalm 50 v. 15, "And call upon me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." Knowing that God loves you as his own is completely reassuring. I love how the Psalm and this verse in Timothy are exactly alike. We call Jesus for help. He delivers us. Then we glorify him. Others will see this. Which makes me think, perhaps God allows troubles, trials to come our way, so that we DO call upon him. The end result will be a strengthening of ourselves, and others as we glorify God by saying how he saved us.

A - Application
Do I have the confidence of knowing that Jesus will be there for me always?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for saving me. I will glorify you.  Love Will.






Photo by Matthew Waring on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment