Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The best thing to learn


S – Scripture
Philippians 4 v. 11 Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be
content.

O – Observation
Contentment. That is a great word. Everyone wants it. Most people experience it occasionally or for a season. But, perpetual contentment? That would be Golden. The Key word here is “Learned”.  Paul writes that he has LEARNED how to be content at all times. And… some of his times have sucked.  How do you learn to be content at all times? Trust in God. Recognize that you are a Steward of all his Gifts. They are not yours. Remember Psalm 24 v. 1, “The earth is the Lords, and all therein.”

A – Application
Am I content in all times? Do I recognize that nothing is mine?

P – Prayer
Jesus. Help me to learn to be content at all times. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment