Monday, May 11, 2020

Follow God's Lead


S - Scripture     
Matthew  2 v.  22  But when he (Joseph) heard that Archelaus reigned over Judea in the place of his Father Herod, he was afraid to go there, and being warned in a Dream he withdrew to the District of Galilee.  

O - Observation              
Being led by God. I can't imagine up rooting my family and moving to new cities with no real plan, no set jobs. Yet this is what Joseph did along with Mary and Jesus, as a toddler. First he was guided to go to Egypt. Then to
come back to Israel, then specifically to Galilee. I do find it interesting to note that Joseph works with God. He realized that Herod's son was now ruling and he may be crazy as well. Although the Bible doesn't state it, I would assumed he prayed about these concerns to God. 
   
A - Application            
Am I willing to be led by God? Am I seeking God for guidance on my next steps in life?    

P - Prayer  
Jesus,  Where you go I will go - I will follow.  Love Will.

Photo by Christopher Sardegna on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment