Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Live like the Kingdom of Heaven is near.


S - Scripture     
Matthew  3 v. 2  Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand.    


O - Observation              
This is what John the Baptist said. It was true from a literal point of view. Jesus was born at the same time as John the Baptist. These words hold true today. The Kingdom of Heaven is Near. Lots of  End Times prophecies are being fulfilled or being set-up to be full filled. Even so, were all gonna die. Upon Death, we will either enter Heaven or Hell. Yes the Kingdom of Heaven is near.  
   
A - Application            
Am I living my life like the Kingdom of Heaven is near? Am I encouraging and telling others about this fact?       

P - Prayer   
Jesus,  Help me to live my life as if the Kingdom of Heaven is Near.  Love Will.

Photo by Davide Cantelli on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment