Thursday, May 28, 2020

Let it go!


S - Scripture     
Matthew   5 v. 45  So that you may be sons of your Father who is in Heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and unjust.    

O - Observation    
Revenge. People say, Revenge is ours. Not so. Not for us sons and daughters of God. Remember, our time here on Earth is short. Therefore this verse is all the more applicable, Romans 12 v. 19 "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the Wrath of God, for it is written, revenge is mine, I will repay says the Lord." Knowing this, and that we are his children, and he is a just God, we can let the sun and rain, rise and fall on the unjust without it eating us up!

A - Application 
Am I able to let go? Am I able to let God Judge for me?  

P - Prayer   
Jesus, Help me to stay focused on you. Love

Photo by Nick Nice on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment