Saturday, May 16, 2020

The importance of Jesus


S - Scripture     
Matthew  3 v. 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."  

O - Observation              
God the Father is quiet most of the time in the New Testament, unlike the Old Testament. But when he speaks he has a lot to say. Here, he clearly identifies, that Jesus is God. (My son). Those that were there had to hear this affirmation - and believe. Also God stated that he is well pleased with Jesus. Which means - Jesus is all the more special and important to God.  It's all the more amazing that he allowed Jesus to be sacrificed for you and I.   
    
A - Application           
If God the Father laid out how important Jesus is, am I taking the time to Learn what Jesus has to say?     
    

P - Prayer   
Heavenly Father, Thanks for giving us Jesus so that we may live.  Love Will.

Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment