Monday, July 20, 2020

Be completely excited about Jesus

S – Scripture
Matthew 13 v. 45-46 Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant in search of Fine Pearls, who on finding one Pearl of great value, went and sold all he had and bought it.



O – Observation
Merchants. It’s folks buying and selling things of value. The more valuable, the happier they are. Today there are lots of people searching for the truth. Spirituality seems to be big now. But, there’s lots of options for one’s spirituality. Eastern religions are really making inroads in America. But, there is only one Pearl of Great Value – Jesus Christ.

A – Application
Now that I know what the Pearl of Great Value is, have I sold all to buy it? Have I given my time? Do I give my talents? Do I give my treasure? (For where your treasure is, there will be your Heart.) Am I really excited about this pearl?

P – Prayer
Jesus, Help me to sell all that I am. Help me to be completely excited about you.  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment