Friday, July 17, 2020

Don't be a weed!

S - Scripture     
Matthew 13 v. 30  Let them both grow together until the Harvest; and at Harvest time, I will tell the reapers, gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.



O - Observation    
Wheat or Weeds? This is the tail end of a parable in which Jesus tells how a sower planted wheat, but an enemy came in and scattered weeds in the midst of the field. Much like it is today. Christians live amongst those that don't know Jesus or don't care. Notice in the parable the farmer waits until harvest time, much like God is doing today. But while he waits, it rains, and both plants grow. So is it here. Good things happen to both believers and unbelievers. Both may prosper. Weeds or unbelievers may grow more than the wheat (True in my yard!!!) Don’t give up the faith. At Harvest time we will be stored in Heaven.

A - Application             
So am I wheat or weeds? 

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to be Healthy wheat, don't let me get choked by the weeds. Love Will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment