Monday, July 13, 2020

Know where your Heart is.

S - Scripture     
Matthew 12 v. 34b  For out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks.  

O - Observation    
Its all about heart work. The next verse Jesus says good men bring out goodness and evil men bring out evil. Back in Matthew 6 v. 21 Jesus says, For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Its interesting, the men’s group that I’m with, talked about hiring people based on heart, vs. academic or professional accolades. I know its true in staffing of medical clinics. You can teach a person how to check someone in, or hand instruments to a doc. You can’t teach attitude.

A - Application             
So… What is my treasure? Where is my heart? Do I have a large treasure to share?     

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Give me an over abundant heart to do your will.  Love Will.  

1 comment:

  1. So true, Will. The best employees are those who are relationship-oriented and have a servant heart like Jesus, who came not to be served, but to serve.

    ReplyDelete