Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Just do it!!!

S - Scripture     
Matthew 14 v. 29   He said, “Come.” So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus.



O - Observation    
Just Do it!! That’s what Peter did. Jesus said come and Peter didn’t hesitate. He just hopped out of the boat, and started walking on water. As long as his eyes were focused on Jesus, no problems. But, when he took his eyes off Jesus he started to sink. We need to be like Peter when we hear God talking to us. We need to just do it. God will not let you down. But, How do we know if God is talking to us?  Read and dwell on his word daily!!! Pray!!!

A - Application  
Am I listening and following God’s commands in my life?   

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Help me to jump out of the boat. Help me to trust in you always. Help me to just do it!!!  Love Will.  

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment