Friday, July 3, 2020

Identify your Spiritual Leaders

S - Scripture     
Matthew 11 v. 9. Why then did you go out? To see a prophet? Yes I tell you, and more than a prophet.

O - Observation    
This is Jesus comment to the crowd on why they went out to see John the Baptist. He reminded them that John was more than just any old prophet, he was special.  But what made him special? It’s because God had such a direct influence on his life, from conception to manhood. I think about my motivation to see or hear different people speak or play music. What is driving me to go out and listen to them? Do I test their message to make sure that it is inspired by God?

A - Application             
Am I aware of my spiritual leaders?      

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Bless my spiritual leaders. Give them energy, passion and wisdom.  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment