Sunday, July 26, 2020

Get fed by Jesus - you will be satisfied

S - Scripture
Matthew 14 v. 20  And they all ate and were satisfied. And they took up twelve baskets full of the pieces leftover.


 
O – Observation
Satisfaction. This verse is about satisfaction. Jesus just fed 5, 000 people on 5 loaves and 2 fishes. In fact, it was an over abundance. At the time they were hungry and needed to be fed. We can learn a lot from this experience today. We come to Jesus hungry, spiritually, physically, emotionally. We need help. Jesus is the Bread of Life. He will fed us. We just need to eat what he has to offer. He will bless us. We just have to go to him.

A – Application
Am I going to the right table to be fed? Am I eating, digesting the word of God? Am I thankful for all he’s done for me, for my salvation?  

P – Prayer
Jesus, I’m hungry, fill me up, Bless me with abundance.  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment