Sunday, July 5, 2020

Get over it - and get out there!!!

S - Scripture     
Matthew 11 v. 11  Truly, I say to you, among those born of woman, there has risen no one greater than John the Baptist; Yet he who is the least in the kingdom of Heaven is greater than he.

O - Observation    
This verse is for all the whiners. For those that stand on the sideline and wait until they are PhD ready in Theology. For those who do not have confidence in arguing for Christ. Those that compare themselves to others, especially the STUDS of the bible, Jesus says, get over it, and got out there.  Because God’s logic is illogical to the world. God has historically chosen lessor people in the worlds eyes to do amazing things. So…. Get over it and Get out there!!

A - Application             
Am I playing the compare game with the Bible greats or other people I know?

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Choose me. Use me. Help me to share your word.  Love Will

Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment