Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Be a part of God's family

S – Scripture
Matthew 12 v. 50  For whoever does the will of my Father in Heaven is my brother, and sister and Mother.

O – Observation
Family. That’s what separates our God from all other Gods. Jesus invites us to be his family, not servants. Family members have special privileges. They get the inside story, they get the extra gifts. Think about how great it is to have Jesus as part of the family! All we have to do is God’s will. But, what is God’s will? Matthew 22 v. 37, 39,      “ You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind. And… Love your neighbor as yourself.”

A – Application
Am I a part of the family? Am I loving God with all I have? Do I love my neighbor as myself?

P – Prayer
Jesus, Fill me with a love of Action and Deeds and not just  words. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment