Thursday, July 9, 2020

Look for God's fingerprint

S - Scripture     
Matthew 12 v. 10   And behold, there was a man with a withered hand. And they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?” so that they might accuse him.  

O - Observation    
Nothing ever changes. That’s what this verse says to me. In Jesus’ time, Jesus was performing miracles, changing lives, yet the establishment, didn’t like that , so they lined up ways to trap or trick or discredit Jesus. So it is today, the world, the gatekeepers, keep asking questions to discredit Jesus. Why would God let Natural Disasters happen? How come God let Covid happen and it impacting the world? The basis of these questions is selfish pride. We need to trust that God works thru ALL things.

A - Application             
Do I test and challenge God, or do I look for his finger print in all that is in my life?  

P - Prayer      
Jesus, I am trusting you Lord Jesus, never let me fall.   Love Will.  

Image by Hebi B. from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment