Thursday, July 16, 2020

Take advantage of our advantage

S - Scripture     
Matthew 13 v. 17 Truly I say to you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see and did not see it, and to hear what you hear and did not hear it.   


O - Observation    
Slight Advantage - Us.  As I think about the Old Testament folks vs. us, we have some things in common. We are placing our faith on things that are not yet visible. They placed their faith on an event to come, us for an event that has occurred. They had prophets, we have, the actual words of wisdom from God himself. The Bible has Jesus' words. We have actual proof of him being here for us. John 20 v. 29b. Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.

A - Application             
Am I taking advantage of our Advantage? Am I in God's word on a Daily basis? 

P - Prayer      
Jesus, Thanks for sending your son to save me.  Love Will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment