Monday, October 26, 2020

Actions plus words - a great combination

 S - Scripture     

Matthew 28 v. 2  And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from Heaven and came and rolled back the stone, and sat upon it.

 

O - Observation 

The complete task. Action and words. Its interesting that God sent the angel of the Lord to come down and roll away the stone (Action) and then he sat around and waited. Why? Because God knew that people would be coming to visit the tomb. He needed to have someone talk to them about what happened. About what he just did. Its a great model for out lives. I've seen it on the mission trips I have been on. Lots of Action, physical work, then lots of words. Sharing our Faith, praying for them, encouraging them. Action plus words. A GREAT COMBINATION!!!

 


A - Application  

Am I doing and sharing? Do I do the complete task? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Give me the opportunity to do the complete tasks that you give me to do. Love Will.  

Photo by David Iskander on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment