Friday, October 30, 2020

We desperately need the Holy Spirit

S - Scripture     

Matthew 28 v. 16-17  Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him; but some doubted.    

 

O - Observation 

Desperate. These verses just show me how desperately we need the Holy Spirit to come into our lives. Here, the disciples after seeing all the miracles, seeing and talking to Jesus , worshiping with him; but yet... some doubted. If those guys who were there (live) had doubts, how possibly can we believe? Great news!!! Matthew 19 v. 25-26; "Who then can be saved?... But Jesus looked at them and said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible.'" And... Acts 1 v.8; "But you shall receive the power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you."

 

A - Application  

Do I realize how desperately I need the Holy Spirit in my life? 

 

P - Prayer      

Heavenly Father, Make the impossible possible in my life. Fill me up with a triple dose of the Holy Spirit. Love Will.  

Image by tigerlily713 from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment