Friday, October 2, 2020

Stand in Awe

S - Scripture     

Matthew  24 v. 30  Then will appear the Sign of the Son of man in Heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory.

 

O - Observation 

Stand in Awe. Everyone will see Jesus when he comes again. At that time, those that have heard about Jesus, or ridiculed Jesus, or have completely put their faith in things of this world will know in an instant, that they are HOSED!!! The big buildings, the piles of cash, the worldly honor and prestige - will pale in comparison to Jesus, the ONLY GOD. It will be most incredible I'm sure. It will be both fearful and joyful for Christians. A Huge confirmation of our faith. But, we don't have to wait for that day to Stand in Awe. Every day Jesus works miracles in our lives.  Just look around.

    

A - Application  

Am I standing in Awe of Jesus and what he has done for me?

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Help me to keep my perspective of myself in check and to be in awe of you. Love Will. 

Photo by Lucas Marcomini on Unsplash 


No comments:

Post a Comment