Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Investigate God's word

 S - Scripture     

Matthew 28 v. 5-6  But the angel said to the woman... "He is not here; for he has risen as he said. Come, see the place where he lay."   

 

O - Observation 

Investigate. Once the angel of the Lord calmed down the women. (Ummm.... Its not every day one sees an angel!!) He provided them with the facts, (he's not here, he has risen) and then he encouraged them to investigate. Its really, as I think about it, the same pattern he wants us to have. He lays out the facts thru the Bible, the historical accounts in the Old Testament, Jesus' ministry, death and resurrection, the prophecy of John (Revelation). Then he invites us to investigate. To dig into his word. To check out the facts. To study the Bible. Proverbs 8 v. 35; "For he who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord."


 

A - Application  

Am I investigating God's word? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Guide me, inspire me to "come and see" what you have done for me.  Love Will.  

Photo by Hannah Busing on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment