Friday, October 9, 2020

Don't be afraid - Just do it.

S - Scripture     

Matthew  25 v. 25  So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.

 

O - Observation 

Go!! This verse tells me to go. This is the final part of the parable the we've been talking about for the past two days. Here the servant took his one talent and hid it. The Master was UN-Happy! See v. 26-30. We can learn a lot from this guy, just do the opposite. 1st) We need to be fearless (So I was afraid.) Remember, 1 John 4 v. 18; 'There is no fear in Love, but Perfect love drives out fear.'  So, with God being Love and God being with us always, Matthew 28 v. 20; 'Lo, I am with you always.' We have no reason to be afraid. 2nd) Go, don't be bashful with your gift. God wants us to invest the gifts we have with others. It's not boasting, it's sharing. Share, invest your talents for God's kingdom.

    

A - Application  

Am I too intimidated by the world to share the talents that I have?        

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Thank you for being Perfect Love. Drive away the fear that I have.  Love Will.  

Image by Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment