Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Recognize and confess your secret sins

S - Scripture     

Matthew  26  v. 14-15  and then one of the twelve, who was called Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, "what will you give me if I deliver him to you?"      

 

O - Observation 

Secret Sins. Judas held a secret sin, his love for money. It probably didn't just happen. He probably became more and more motivated by money as time went on. He probably accessed


value for everything he said or did. Once we let Satan in, let him in on one of our "little" pet sins, it will grow to be a terrible sin. Judas experienced this as he secretly betrayed Jesus not for ideological reasons, but for some cash. The love of Money had over came him. The sad thing about this is, Jesus knew about this sin, as he knows about our sins. How do we overcome? Confess our sins to God and to one another. Don't keep it a secret.


A - Application  

What are my secret sins? Do I have a confidant to share with?          

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Expose my secret sins. Help me to eradicate them.  Love Will.  


No comments:

Post a Comment