Thursday, January 14, 2021

Be a Child of God

S – Scripture

Mark 10 v. 15 Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.

 

O – Observation

Childness?  What is it like to be a Child? As I think about it, it’s complete TRUST that your Dad and Mom will take care of you. It’s JOYFUL. Kids usually equal play. It’s INNOCENCE.  As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized the pressures of the world, all the behind the scenes things that go on. House payments, jobs, politics, ect. I didn’t have to worry about those things when I was a kid.

 

A – Application

Am I trusting in Jesus? Am I Joyful in my Family of God? Am I worrying about how it all relates, or am I standing confident that God will take care of me?

 

P – Prayer

Heavenly Father, Help me to be a Child of yours. Thanks for being my Dad! Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment