Thursday, January 21, 2021

The importance of reputation

S – Scripture

Mark 11 v. 6 And they told them what Jesus had said; and they let them go.

 

O – Observation

This happened when the disciples got a colt for Jesus. Think about it this way. Can you imagine, someone
coming up to you with a universal car key and then taking your car away? My wife’s convertible? But yet, they did. Why? Because they told them what Jesus said. By this time, I’m sure that they heard of all of his miracles, and his fame was spreading. So they trusted in Jesus. We can apply the same scenario today in our lives. First we build the reputation as Christians, (just like Jesus), then when the time is right (the Holy Spirit will lead us), we will go and tell them what Jesus said. Isaiah 55 v.11, “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void.”

 

A – Application

Am I building the reputation? Am I going when led?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Help me to be a light to the world. Love Will


No comments:

Post a Comment