Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Who do you say is Jesus

S – Scripture

Mark 8 v. 29 And he asked them, “But who do YOU say I am?”

 

O – Observation

This is the billion dollar question. Actually it’s the Eternal life Question. This is a question that each one
of us will have to answer when we die. There’s no denying that Jesus existed. There’s proof, other religions will even recognize him, but not for what he is- God. Earlier in the chapter Jesus asked, “Who do people say I am?” And the disciples reported to him that people thought he was a prophet. Peter spoke for them all when he replied to the question – You are the Christ.

 

A – Application

Who do I say is Jesus?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  Thank you for being who you are: My God. My Savior. My Friend. Love Will.

Photo by Ismael Paramo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment