Saturday, January 2, 2021

Open your eyes to the signs

S – Scripture

Mark 8 v. 12 Why does this generation seek a sign? Truly I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation.

 

O – Observation

In the verse before, the Pharisees were arguing with Jesus and asked him to Prove himself by showing them some sign from heaven. It’s kind of funny that they asked this, since by this time he had fed 5,000 people with five loaves of bread and two fish, cast out many demons and had cured many people. The signs were all around them, but they could not see, or just get Jesus to perform miracles for them much like a circus act.

 


A – Application

Am I looking for a sign from Jesus? Perhaps, I need to open my eyes more. I have seen people’s lives change as a result of God in their lives (including me!!!)

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Let me trust you at face value. Let me serve as a sign for you. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment