Friday, January 15, 2021

With God All things are possible

S – Scripture

Mark 10 v. 26b-27  Then who can be saved? Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”

 


O – Observation

We can’t save ourselves. It’s only through the death and resurrection of Jesus, him dying for our place, defeating death that saves us. But knowing that is one thing. Think of all the people in Jesus time, that saw him yet couldn’t believe. Not only do we need God from a sacrifice point of view, but also from the believing point as well. In comes the Holy Spirit into our lives. He opens our eyes and heart to believe that Jesus is the only way to be saved. Jesus said whoever confess with their mouth and believes in their heart that Jesus is God will be saved.

 

A – Application

Am I trying to do it on my own? Do I recognize how desperately I need Jesus?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, With you, all things are possible. Send your Holy Spirit in me. Save me. Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment