Monday, January 4, 2021

Quit worrying needlessly

S – Scripture

Mark 8 v. 16b-17 And they discussed it with one another, saying we have no Bread, and being aware of it Jesus said to them, “Why do you discuss the fact you have no bread?”

 

O – Observation

The disciples and Jesus were traveling in a boat when they realized they forgot to bring some food. (They had only one loaf of bread.) Jesus was surprised of all their worrying. After all, he had earlier feed 5,000 people with five loaves of break. Jesus does not want us to worry about our lives. He loves us and will take care of us. Matthew 6 v. 25-30 Jesus says, “Don’t worry, I take care of the birds in the air and grass in the field.”  How much more will he take care of us?

 

A – Application

Am I worrying needlessly? Am I taking  my problems to Jesus is prayer?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me to know and trust that you will take care of me always. Love Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment