Saturday, January 30, 2021

Your life's verse - Memorize it!!

S – Scripture

Mark 12 v. 30  And you shall love the Lord your God with all your Heart, with all your Soul, and with all your mind and with all your strength.

 

O – Observation

Jesus wants us all. Notice that He starts from the core and works his way out.  First and foremost, he want’s our Hearts. Our heart is what drives us. Where we place it is key. Matthew 6 v. 21 says, "For where your treasure is, there will be your heart also.”

 

A – Application

Where is my treasure? What is my priority? Do I have a strong heart for my treasure? What can I do to strengthen it? Walk with the Lord, ask him to bless me with Faith.

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Help me. Strengthen me to love you with all my heart, soul and body. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment