Friday, January 8, 2021

Do something with your "Mountain Top" experiences

S – Scripture

Mark 9 v. 9 And as they were coming down the mountain, he charged them to tell no one what they had seen, until the Son of Man should have risen from the dead.

 

O – Observation

It’s interesting that on the way down from a mountain top experience, literally and figuratively (just saw Jesus get transformed) that Jesus said to wait to talk about this experience until after his mission was complete (died and rose for our sins.) The last time Jesus gets with his disciples, its another mountain top
experience, except this time Jesus goes to heaven and then says, GO!  Matthew 28 v. 19, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Teach them all the commands that I have given you.”

 

A – Application

How am I relating to my mountain top experience with God? Am I Going?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, You died and rose for me. Help me to Go! Love Will

Photo by photo-nic.co.uk nic on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment