Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Keep things together

S – Scripture

Mark 10 v. 9 What therefore God has joined together, let man not put asunder.

 

O – Observation

Jesus said these words in context of marriage. He makes it clear that Divorce is a bad thing. However, we can use this quote for other things as well. What else has God joined together? Here’s a couple. Psalm 139 v. 13, “For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Abortion. Murder. These are other things that God does not want us to do. Genesis 1 v. 1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Evolution tears at this constantly.  Jesus died on the cross for me. The world does NOT want you to believe.  No, the world wants to separate your faith from God.

 


A – Application

Am I being bold? No more. I can’t stand and let man rip apart what God has joined together.

 

P – Prayer

Jesus,  You joined so many things together. Help me to keep them together. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment