Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Be persistent for Christ

 S – Scripture

Mark 10 v. 48 And many rebuked him, telling him to be silent; but he cried out all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me.”

 

O – Observation

This verse comes from the story of the Blind beggar who heard that Jesus was walking past him. Once he
had an audience with Jesus, he cured him. Jesus told him that his faith had made him well. I can learn a lot from this guy, persistence. The crowd following Jesus told him to be quite, but he didn’t. In fact, he intensified his effort. The World today wants us to be quite. They don’t want to hear us calling to Jesus for help. They think we’re crazy or old fashion or weak.

 

A – Application

So what am I doing today? Am I crying out all the more in spite of what the world tells me to do?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, Give me the faith of the blind man. Son of David, have mercy on me. Love Will

Photo by Michal Matlon on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment