Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Put your trust in the cornerstone of Jesus

S – Scripture

Mark 12 v. 9a  What will the owner of the vineyard do?


 

O – Observation

This parable is clearly about our Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus. I like this question. What does our Heavenly Father do? He sent numerous people to share the good news. He is patient. His loving, he sent his only Son. He is slow to anger since all these people were killed and he didn’t step in and annihilate them all. Finally, our Heavenly Father is just. When he comes back, he will punish those that had killed his servant’s and his Son.

 

A – Application

Am I leading a life that will make the owner pleased? Am I putting my trust in the cornerstone of Jesus?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus, My hope is built on nothing less, then you. Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment