Friday, July 16, 2021

Be Noisy!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 95 v. 1 O come, let us sing to the Lord, let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our Salvation!

O - Observation
Joyful noise. I love this verse. Joyful noise could very well describe my singing. Noise is loud, noise is notable, noise draws attention. I think one of the most joyful noises I have heard was watching a Mizzou football player return the opening kickoff for a touchdown against Oklahoma. 70 thousand people went crazy. I'm sure you could heart that joyful noise for miles. I think about that emotion, which was good for a fleeting second, compared to what Jesus has done for us, which is good for eternity. Now that should be a noise that should be heard around the world! We can do it. We need to be noisy. We need to be joyful in singing  to the Lord.

A - Application
Am I being noisy?

P - Prayer
Jesus, WHOOO WOOT, WOOT, WHOOOO!!!! You are the Rock of my Salvation.  Love Will







Photo by Ryk Naves on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment