Thursday, July 8, 2021

Give Thanks with a whole heart

S - Scripture
Psalm 86 v.12 I give thanks to thee, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify thy name for ever.

O - Observation
Whole heart. Better than half-ass. Perhaps if we truly understood or comprehended what Jesus has done for us we could be whole hearted. 1 Corinthians 2 v. 9, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him." Simply put, we have no clue how awesome heaven will be. Conversely, I think the same hold true for how awful Hell will be. Matthew 9 v. 12b, "will be thrown into the outer darkness there men will weep and gnash their teeth." So I think its hold true, to be whole hearted for God is to appreciate the eternity, appreciate what he has done for us.

A - Application
Am I whole hearted?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I give thanks to thee with my whole heart.  Love Will







Photo by Simon Maage on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment