Thursday, July 29, 2021

God Understands

S - Scripture
Psalm 103 v. 14 For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.

O - Observation
Thank God for his memory! Thank God that he knows we are born sinful. He knows that we are mere mortals. He knows our thoughts, our strengths and weaknesses. Paul sums this up quite nicely in Romans 7 v. 15, "I do not understand my own actions, for I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate." That's the beauty of this Psalm. God understands. And better yet, he cares. He cared enough to send his Son Jesus so that through him we can be forgiven of our sinful nature and bonded to him in perfect harmony. Romans 7 v. 24-25a, "Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God though Jesus Christ  our Lord!"

A - Application
How well do you know your frame? How well do you know that God knows your frame?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for understanding and loving me.  Love Will








Photo by Ismael Paramo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment