Tuesday, July 6, 2021

God does answer your prayers

S - Scripture
Psalm 86 v. 7  In the day of trouble, I will call on thee, for thou dost answer me.

O - Observation
For thou dost answer me. Wow!!! That's the key part of this verse. A God that answers back. I think its important to know its not, "and thou will give me everything I ask for." But, he will answer. Sometimes its very clear, sometimes its very subtle. It’s hard to hear when your in motion. For me at least, since I don't seem to have the best "antenna's to listen, I always pray for God to make it "painfully obvious" what I need to do. I have found that God really does close and open doors for me. I simply need to prayerfully approach each door and turn the knob. Open or close. Yes or no - An answer.

A - Application
Am I listening?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for answering all my prayers.  Love Will








Photo by Jusdevoyage on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment