Monday, July 12, 2021

Make the Most of your time!

S - Scripture
Psalm 90 v. 12 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

O - Observation
Making the most of the time we have. Our time here on earth is but a breath, it is like the dew in the morning. So we need to make the best use of it. We all have time, what do we do with it? Jesus tells us in Matthew 6 v. 20,  "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal." Its not to say God doesn't want us to have good things on earth, he just wants us to get our priorities right. Jesus says in Matthew 6 v. 33, "But seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness." The things we do have an eternal and heavenly impact. Jesus says in Matthew 10 v. 32, "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge before my father who is in Heaven.

A - Application
So... what am I doing with my time?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to number my days. Help me to make them fruitful.   Love Will




No comments:

Post a Comment